Friday 17 February 2017



Lately I haven't been on posting movie trailers and featured artists at all, and I'm sorry about that! My cold is sort of gone, its still tagging along though. But I feel fine so that's the plus side! :)

EGYPT'S SUNKEN TREASURES

Anyways, I wanted to share some of my thoughts on an exhibition I went to the other day, which displayed these really awesome Egyptian sculptures and artifacts that have been asleep in the bottom of the ocean for quite a long time now! :)

The sculptures gave me the shivers... they looked so alive and to me it looked like they had some sort of special presence that lingered there. It was pretty wicked as well though, cause somehow it kind of makes you smile. The thought of an artifact brought out from the deep sea, perfected even in pieces (or not), is just fascinating stuff for me.




Frank Goddio:

Japanese website (Written in English):


(It's in Japanese! Tried to find an English version, but this one looks pretty cool so I thought I'd put this one instead! :P)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment