Tuesday 4 August 2009

TODAY'S FEATURED ARTIST IS...

THE AGE OF INFORMATION // TRADING YESTERDAY!

Heartfelt, moving and at times, a bittersweet mash-up of a contrasting light color, their music is full of powerful chords that strikes the right symphonic strings to astonish you completely! When I heard their song, 'Shattered', I literally cried my eyes out because I couldn't hear anything but my soul beating in every part of my existence. Their new music (They changed their name to 'The Age of Information') is spiritual, wondrous, breathless and meaningful. Their sounds have evolved and now there is a certain edge - but their lyrics have a similar theme. To me, it sounds like the sound of Overcoming & Redemption. Check them out!

Official Site: 

Myspace:

Wikipedia:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment