Tuesday 4 August 2009

(No poster for the moment! Will upload it when it comes out! ;)

TODAY'S FEATURED TRAILER IS...

THE BLIND SIDE !

Summary:
A poor, oversized and under-educated teenager is recruited by a major college football program where he is groomed into an athletically and academically successful NFL prospect. Based on Michael Lewis' book, "The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game."

I haven't read the book, but now I want to after watching this movie trailer! It does have its small cliches, but life is full of unexpected similarities (and differences too). I think I sympathized with the character, Mike. The two music that was used, the first one being 'You Found Me' by The Fray and the second being 'Pieces' by RED, was so fitting, I couldn't help but feel my heart move. The whole theme of redemption, overcoming obstacles, mother's love really got to me! I am definitely looking forward to seeing this! Check it out!



IMDB: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment