Saturday 1 August 2009

TODAY'S FEATURED TRAILER IS...

9 !

Summary:
A post-apocalyptic nightmare in which all of humanity is threatened.

What can I say? This is bleepin' EPIC! I'm extremely excited about this movie! I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton's works and Timur Bekmambetov's works (Night Watch and Day Watch is my favorite movies!) The story looks very intriguing, the graphics are amazing, the voices seem to fit really well with the characters (from the little I can see from the trailer), and overall it looks very original! It's definitely something I'm looking forward to seeing! :)
The end song called 'Welcome Home' by Coheed and Cambria mixes perfectly with the theme and suspenseful editing of the trailer! (That's got to be one of my favorite songs of all time!) It makes the movie look even more enthralling! Check it out! :D



Official Site:

IMDB:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment