Saturday 1 August 2009

TODAY'S FEATURED TRAILER IS...

SEVEN POUNDS !

Summary: 
An IRS agent with a fateful secret embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers.

This trailer has a very mysterious plot going on - when I first watched it, I couldn't put my finger on it. It *was* really confusing! But that's the beauty of it, somehow. Because the movie (which I've seen and adore) is just as complex and moving as this trailer. It has to remain a unknown secret when you watch it, or you'll be spoiled from the beginning! Have a look at the trailer, and see what you make of it! :)

(The reason why I decided to post the Japanese poster instead the original English poster was because, well... I liked this one better! lol It also has a softer glow to it that fits the movie, I think! :)



Official Site:

IMDB:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment