Saturday 22 August 2009

SUPERNATURAL || SEASON 5
'SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL'

Guess what?

Supernatural's Season 5 now has TWO MORE PROMOS!

And both of them are spine-chilling! It gave me the heebie jeebies! :D Lol! But I love them both! I wish September would come already, so we wouldn't have to wait!

Can't wait for September 10th! *heart beats fast*

FIRST PROMO



This is the first one, which I previously featured on my blogger!
I think its kind of hilarious that the words 'Sounds like Hell' turns to 'Hell is Here' cause its so darn quick (when it took one whole season for Lucifer to rise, lol. The season has been 'sounding' of Lucifer all episode long! :P) Anyways, I love this promo! :D That creepy sound is just... creeppppyyy!

SECOND PROMO



-grins- Now this is ironic, really! This promo itself is so evil, lol :D
It gave me the chills after watching this! The voice -shivers uncontrollably- is terrifying. (For some reason, it makes me want to cackle&giggle like the weird fangirl I am, lol. :P)

THIRD PROMO



Haunting, exciting and an utterly MIND-BLOWING promo! :D
It bloody ROCKS! XD I'm loving it! :D

The song used here is
'O Death' by R.I.S.E (Formerly known as Rising Appalachia)!
I'm in love with it! I literally can't stop listening to this song (I keep playing the promo over and over again, lol! XD)

-

'Ooh Death... My name is Death and the End is here.'

-

OFFICIAL SITE:

IMDB:

WIKIPEDIA:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment