Thursday 6 August 2009

TODAY'S FEATURED TRAILER IS...

CIRQUE DU FREAK: THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT !

Summary:
A young boy named Darren Shan meets a mysterious man at a freak show who turns out to be a Vampire. After a series of events Darren must leave his normal life and go on the road with the Cirque Du Freak and become a Vampire.

I cannot express in words how excited I am to see this book-to-movie adaptation come to life! I've been a huge fan of the books for so long, and Darren Shan is part of the reason I fell for the vampire genre (I didn't even know what 'Twilight' was! XD lol!)! The cast is awesome, although they are not exactly the kind of that I imagined in my head, but great nonetheless! :) It's a funny, entertaining trailer - you might get the funky, fun vibe though. Be warned though! It's not all bubbly stuff. The books get darker and darker... Sorry, getting off track, lol. Check the trailer out! ;)



Official Site:
(Currently unavailable.. o_O)

IMDB:

Wikipedia:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment