Wednesday 22 July 2009




DISNEY MOVIES
Can you feel the Magic? :)

Ahh, Disney! It brings back so many memories from childhood. I think everybody whose been watching Disney as a kid is probably thinking the same thing too though, huh? :) In a way, Disney's animated movies helped me grow up and understand things about life earlier. It was sort of like my second parent of sorts, apart from Sesame Street, lol! In every movie, there is hope and wonder, magic and brilliance, light and happiness! Even if something drastically bad happens, Disney's movies always ends happily. That's one of the things that make me want to watch Disney sometimes! :)


Even today, when I see Disney animated movies, I can feel the magic that mysteriously never fades nor ages. And I know it will never be lost!

I love many of the music that is sung in the movies and I can actually sing along to quite a lot of them! :) I think I owe it to these movies for being able to learn my English very well!

I have so many favorite movies when it comes down to Disney, but my ultimate favorites will be: Pocahontas, Lion King, Tarzan, Mulan, Atlantis, Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, Brother Bear, The Little Mermaid and Bambi! :) 
(I love many more others though! But these are my particular favorites! :D)

I'll always be looking forward to seeing more from Disney, especially PIXAR, which now seems to be more active right now! :) I love every movie that they have made! I actually went quite nuts on Finding Nemo at some point! :D I just couldn't get enough of Dory! :) lol!

I guess what I want to say here, seeing as I'm feeling sorta sentimental and grateful, is THANK YOU to everyone that makes DISNEY a great inspiration and delight! :) Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

THANK YOU WALT DISNEY! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment