Friday 24 July 2009

TODAY'S FEATURED TRAILER 

THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE !

Summary:
This is the remarkable story of Henry DeTamble, a dashing, adventuresome librarian who travels involuntarily through time, and Clare Abshire, an artist whose life takes a natural sequential course. Henry and Clare's passionate love affair endures across a sea of time and captures the two lovers in an impossibly romantic trap, and it is Audrey Niffenegger's cinematic storytelling that makes the novel's unconventional chronology so vibrantly triumphant.
- Google Books

I just couldn't resist! I loved the book and I cried really hard (which is rare!) It has such a lovely, unique story and you can't help but feel close to the main characters. :) I hope that the movie will maintain to hold the same magic of the book! :) I have a feeling I won't be disappointed! ;) Check the trailer out! :D



Official Site:

IMDB:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment