Sunday 26 July 2009

It's an odd sensation when you slowly start to accumulate yourself with modern technological things that rush through our lives. Like Twitter. And Stumble Upon. And Facebook. AND Myspace. Like anything, these things appear like buried treasure, and everyone now wants a piece of it. I also find it rather strange that these devices have now become tools for communication (and I mean it in a very good way). It's really nice to have all these options for talking to others!

I'm currently trying out my new Twitter account from time to time! I actually have a few new ideas I can use it to express myself, but I'm going to keep it a secret cause a.) I don't want it to be stolen! b.) I need to check some more about copyright stuff, just to be on the safe side! :) 

I'm loving Facebook so far! It's quite useful! It's like my own corkboard on the internet, and some other people could nail stuff on it too! :D The applications are rather addictive too! It's useful and fast, definitely my kind of thing considering I can be kind of impatient when it comes to computers! :P

I recently found Stumble Upon! I know this site has been around for a while, but I just didn't get it until I read about it in its About Section a few days back (at last, lol!) I was immediately fascinated by it as soon as I realized what this site was for: to discover new sites! This was the kind of thing I was actually looking for! lol :) So I'm quite happy about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment