Friday 24 July 2009

TODAY'S FEATURED TRAILER

THE SECRET (Si j'étais toi) !

Summary:
In the spirit of Ghost and Birth, Hannah and Benjamin (Lili Taylor, Six Feet Under and David Duchovny, The X-Files) are a happily married couple whose love is tested in ways they never could have imagined in this touching supernatural drama. But when Hannah is killed in a car accident, the couple's strong bond may be responsible for an unusual twist of fate that keeps their love alive -- at the expense of their daughter (Olivia Thirlby, Juno).

I watched this trailer today and I got the chills running all over me! I want to watch this movie now, especially because of the acting and David Duchovny! (I've been a big fan since watching him on X-Files, like everybody else! lol!) :) This movie definitely looks promising!

The Secret (Si j'étais toi) Official Trailer [HD]



IMDB:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment