Friday 17 July 2009

TODAY'S FEATURED ARTIST IS...

BROKEN DOOR!

I've been listening to the Swedish band for a while now since last summer, when I found them on Myspace. I used to listen to them when I was having one of my hard times in life and their music helped a lot to get through my turmoils. The lyrics in each of their songs are astonishingly moving, and sometimes poignant. The melodies they brew together has an element of hope laced into its notes. Don't miss them! Check their music out!

(They had a few other songs on Myspace that they have decided to remove. They were called 'Final Destination' and 'Unless We Defeat'. The song they have now, 'Sunday Morning', was previously called 'Moment of Truth'. Personally, I liked the first name better. I just seemed to sound more meaningful, I guess. My favorite song of all time is 'Angel'.)

Official Site:

Myspace:

Itunes:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment