Wednesday 29 July 2009

TRAILER MUSIC || EPIC-NESS
Dun dun DUN! :D

Lately, whenever I get a chance to see a trailer in the movie theatre (which I love seeing, btw! It's always fun to see new trailers if they're good!) or when I see it online, I go, "Hey! I've heard that trailer music before!" or... "I wonder what music is playing on that trailer!" because, hey! It's always fun and exciting to know! :) And usually after I find out, I put it in my ipod touch playlist for later listening! :D

As you may have well noticed, I'm a big fan of trailer music and I thought I'd share some stuff about the awesome band of people who make the film previews really, truly come to light! :D

Here are a few bands I know where their music has been used quite a lot on many occasions of blockbuster movies! :)

---  A Credit Reel is like a summary of all the famous music that is used in the trailers! ---

 


(Warning: Very heart-stopping intro of the website! Made me jump! o.o!
Not for the fainthearted, I think!)



They all have a distinct familiarity with each song - the way the beat flows, the choir singing, the intensity that heightens, etc. But there's a twist in many of the songs that they produce, and that's what makes them all very interesting! (Unless you're a real movie geek, you may not care that much about the music player in movie trailers though, though, lol! But alas, I am! :)

There is a whole extensive list of songs written in SoundtrackNet if you'll like to find a particular piece of music that was played in one of the movie trailers that you saw! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment